Here is an exercise that really works the gluteus muscles. It is relatively easy to perform. However, for this exercise to be effective, it does require a bit of skill and proper technique. A workout mat is recommended.
Get on your hands and knees. Ensure your back is flat. Secure the exercise band on the sole of one foot and hold the loose ends in each hand. Be sure to keep your hands on the floor and extended out in front of you. Next, kick the working leg straight back. You can make this exercise more effective by contracting the glute muscle when your leg is fully extended. Repeat the movement several times and repeat on the opposite leg.
Get in kneeling position. Secure exercise bands around shoes.
Slowly kick your leg straight back. Exhale.
Return to the starting position.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades