Joel Harper shows us how to do an intermediate workout in this tutorial. Start off by doing light exercises with your hands and legs, while balancing. Do this for three sets of 10 and then take a slight break when you are finished. Use your legs to balance on each different one, then twist your arms over and over quickly. Next, get on the ground and do push-ups with your knees down on the ground. Do three sets of these doing 10 at a time. Now start to do a reverse bicycle position, working both sides of the body. To start a cool down, do stretches with your legs and arms. doing exercises everyday can help you lose weight and increase your overall health!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades