In this Fitness video tutorial you will learn how to do hip pushups. This one is for advanced body builders and not for beginners. You can use push up stands or use towel to cushion your fists while doing hip push ups. This is not to be done with palms open. Keep your elbows on your sides and you will be pushing from your hips. Stretch your body with the weight on the fists and toes. Keep your torso straight, abs flexed tight, then go down slow and come up slow. The body should be straight. Don‚Äôt bend it upwards or downwards. Bending it upwards will do no good and bending it downwards will hurt your back.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades