If you work out on a regular basis and all of a sudden get an injury then you probably think it's okay to stop exercising until you're completely healed. But unless you're on doctor-prescribed bedrest there's ALWAYS soemthing you can do to stay fit and lean.
Check out this fitness video to learn how to do Flex-R-cise, which involves flexing your muscles to slow down muscle loss when you can't do anything else.
Flex-R-cise is like electrostimulation but using your brain instead of an electronic contraption. Flex-R-cise is great when you are injured but its also appropriate for people who are so busy that they "dont have time to work out". If your job at work or home is so demanding that you never have a single second free during the day, you can still get in shape using Flex-R-cise! Beginners can gain strength and muscle mass just by following this routine and you can do it anywhere, anytime. You can do it on the bus, while waiting in line at the grocery store, or waiting to pick up the kids. Please note that gains using Flex-R-cise are very limited when compared to what can be accomplished with traditional weight training but Flex-R-cise is infinitely better than nothing!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades