The gluteal muscles, or glutes, can be targeted with donkey kicks. This exercise is easy to perform and does not require any fancy equipment. The donkey kick is a classic "butt" exercise, and there are many variations of the original donkey kick. Instructions for the donkey kick exercise are listed below:
Kneel down on an exercise mat. Use your elbows to support your upper body. Lift one leg up and kick it straight in the air (upward). Try to kick as high as possible. Lower your leg until your knee is just below parallel to the floor. Repeat the kick on the opposite leg.
Kneel down. Place elbows on workout mat. Slowly kick leg in the air.
Fully extend leg up as high as you can.
Lower the leg until the knee is just below parallel to the floor. Repeat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades