The bow and arrow pull is a simple exercise that is great for working the back muscles. This exercise also targets other muscles such as the triceps, biceps, and shoulders. The bow and arrow pull can be performed seated or standing.
To begin, grasp the O-loop with one hand and extend your arm. Take the other hand and grab the opposite end of the loop. Next, pull the tubing until it is close to the shoulder area. As you are pulling, be sure to keep the "straight arm" perfectly still. You should exhale as you pull the O-loop. Repeat the movement several times on both arms.
Hold O-loop resistance with one arm extended. Grab opposite end of loop with other hand.
Pull O-loop toward shoulder. Keep other arm still. Exhale.
Return to starting position and repeat several times.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades