This Scooby's Workshop video shows proper form of the incline dumbbell fly exercise for pecs. Fly type exercises have done far more for my pec development than the pushing type exercises. In doing flys, make sure that your arms do NOT go behind the plane of your body as this puts too much stress on the shoulder joint. If you don't have a incline bench, you can make one as I have done here by tying a 2x8 securely to a coffee table. This exercise is best done with a spotter for safety, if you must do it alone use light weights and high reps.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades