The strength of your torso is helpful in many exercises. If you plan on body sculpting or weight lifting, you will need to have a stong enough upper body to support it. In this tutorial, learn how to use a tornado ball to increase your strength.
When developing rotational torso strength, coaches sometimes ask you to use a tool called the "tornado ball".
This video will show you a quick way to make your own tornado ball that is durable, adjustable, inexpensive and utilizes tools that you already have around the house.
All you have to do is:
Take a med ball and put it into an army style duffle bag. You can adjust the size and weight with different size med balls.
This setup can also be used for throwing (rotational, backward, transverse movement patterns) and is safe for indoor gymnasium use. So, follow along and get tips and tricks from professional trainers in this video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades