Like driving a car during rush hour traffic or sitting unmoving at your desk, your body is not designed to sit in one position for a long time, which means that if you ride a horse you may encounter back problems.
Learn how to do an exercise for strengthening your core and controlling your horse at the same time by watching this video.
Coach Nick Tumminello is joined by former pro Jockey Andrea Knight to show you how to a great exercise for horseback riding and racing. This is a great way to exercise and build conditioning for horseback riding.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades