In this video, we learn how to calculate your waist to hip ratio using a tape measure. First, measure your waist round your belly button and write down what number it is. Next, measure your hips around the largest part of your butt, and then write down what number you get for this. After this, divide your waist measurement by your hip measurement. A healthy ratio for women is .8 and under and a healthy ration for men is .95 and under. It's important to watch the weight around your waist, because this can cause many health problems if it gets too high and the fat on your body is too much.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades