In this video, you are shown how to alternate hammer curls, while standing up, with dumbells. They instruct you to stand up, with your legs slightly bent, so you down overload your spine. Having your dumbells at your side, keep your back straight. Next you are advised to flex your forearm, keeping your elbow as still as possible, and lower your forearm back to the starting position, and repeat with the other arm, and remembering to breathe. They reveal some common mistakes with this workout, including, arching your back to facilitate the start of action, and moving your elbow forward during flexion.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades