In this video, we learn how to do a pole dance fitness routine with Jennifer DiDonato. This exercise is becoming more popular for women, it's not only a great exercise but can be very sexy and fun! The first move you will do is a basic walk around the pole, while playing with your hair and swaying your hips. Next, turn towards the pole, grab on with your hands and lift your knees into the air while spinning around. Your next move will be to do this again, just leave your legs in the air, but leave them straight in front of you. If these are too difficult, you can use the pole to spin, but sit while you're in the air.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades